SOCIAL MEDIA

Look out! September Book Releases!

Wednesday 29 August 2012
Hey everyone! Since September is just around the corner, I decided I'd post up some books that you should be looking out for during the month! :D

Standalones/First of Series'

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Shadowfell (Shadowfell #1) by Juliet Marillier
Origin by Jessica Khoury

More Standalones/First of Series'

What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine
The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox
The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne #1) by Tom Pollock
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Steifvater
Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard

Later Books in Series'

Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre
The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) by Rae Carson
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan
A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark #2) by Jocelyn Davies
Quicksilver (Ultraviolet #2) by R.J. Anderson

Don't these all look amazing?! I really can't wait for September now - lucky for us it's only a couple days away! xD

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo


12 comments :

  1. I'm definitely going to be buying some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those new books look amazing! I'm especially excited for What's Left Of Me, The Dead Girls Detective Agency, Ten, Alice in Zombieland...and, oh, too many of them to list! Yay! Can't believe September is so close! But the arrival of September also means... School...

    Catherine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice in Zombieland looks SO GOOD! And I love the look of What's Left of Me [especially since your review!].<3<3

    Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. September is an awesome month for releases this year! :D I literally can't wait (like the jumping up and down kind of can't wait) for Alice in Zombieland, Stormdancer, The Raven Boys, and What's Left of Me after your review (like Ria said too, hehe!). :D Thanks for sharing, I am going to research the others now :D <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing all of these awesome releases!! All of these books look amazing!! What's Left of Me and Ten look awesome!! :) Thanks so much for the brilliant post!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah, Stormdancer sounds amazing. I think I might just hop over to the author's website and beg for the book XD
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM waiting SO anxiously for several of these!!
    TEN- I loved Possess, so im imagining that i will like Ten.
    Cursed- because I love Jennifer L Armentrout.
    And Crown of Embers because I FELL IN LOVE with The Girl of Fire and Thorns!!!!!!

    OH MAN, I SO cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If they are anywhere near as good as their covers then we're in for a great fall reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nooo, I don't want it to be almost September because that means back to school for me, lol! :P

    Anyway, amazing book list! I recently read The City's Son and it was great (although I hate the US cover and much prefer the UK) , also What's Left of Me looks so unique and I have to get round to it.

    Thanks for sharing these awesome releases, Rachel. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! So many awesome books! And wow all of them have such lovely cover. I can't wait for Origin and The Raven Boys! Thanks for sharing.

    Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SOOO excited for some of these! September's going to be totally awesome >_< ....and a terrible distraction from my school work T__T I think I'll end up reading everything in the new year because I should probably make sure I get into university first, haha! -wry smile- Thanks for this post, Rachel! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I NEEEEEEED TO READ WHAT'S LEFT OF ME!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!