SOCIAL MEDIA

Showcase Sunday #17

Sunday 12 May 2013
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky over at Books, Biscuits & Tea where we showcase all of our recent book grabs.
 
This week, I only received two books. So not much, but I'm pretty excited about both and can't wait to read them! :) As always, leave links below to your own hauls and I'll stop by as soon as I can. Without further-a-do, here are this week's books! :)


For Review:

The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch:
This book sounds phenomenal! I'm actually so excited to read it! Everyone seriously needs to click on the link right now to see what it's about! Spoiler: It sounds AMAZING! ;) I think this is the author's debut book so I hope she leaves a lasting impression! :) Huge thanks to Random House for providing me with an early copy of this book for review!

Freebie Finds:

Between The Land and The Sea by Derrolyn Anderson:
Ever since the lovely Zoe over at Bookhi reviewed this book on her blog, I have wanted to read it. Even though it was a long time ago now, when the author commented on one of Zoe's posts saying the first book in the Marina's Tales was free for Kindle, I got super excited and instantly went to download it. It just looks like something I would really enjoy so I can't wait to start it! :D

So that's what I got this week. What did you get? Leave links below!

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo



15 comments :

  1. Aww! Thanks for the mention! I hope you enjoy Between the Land and the Sea. Even though the mermaid phase has kind of ended now, they are still a great series. You'll be addicted! :)

    The Oathbreaker's Shadow looks interesting. I haven't heard of it before so I'll add it to my infinite wishlist. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Oathbreaker's Shadow looks really good. Happy reading, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't heard of those two! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oathbreaker's shadow looks good! I really like the cover :)

    Happy reading.
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the cover for The Ooathbreaker's Shadow is so cool! Must add it to my GR tbr. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want The Oathbreaker's Shadow to be amazing because Amy is lovely. It is her debut but she's also an uber editor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Oathbreaker's Shadow does sound amazing! And I wish I had a Kindle, Between the Land and Sea looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, I'm soooo excited for The Oathbreaker's Shadow! I think I have it set to be my WoW pick this week. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Oathbreaker's Shadow looks so good, I am jealous! :D

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch sounds good xD I would order it someday xD After I finish with my John Green ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Oathbreaker's Shadow looks amazing, so I hope you enjoy it! Lucky! It's now on my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of these two before but will definitely be checking them out! Hope you enjoy reading them both :) Will be waiting for your reviews ;)

    Thanks for sharing this!
    xoxo, Mariam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never read them but I have Between the Land and the Sea too :) I hope you enjoy your books ;) I got Will Grayson, Will Grayson last week! I think I'll like it since it's John Green after all :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Awesome Awesome! I so wanna read these now! :D

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!