SOCIAL MEDIA

Book Discussion: Allegiant by Veronica Roth!

Tuesday 12 November 2013
GUYS, I FILMED A VIDEO OF MYSELF TALKING ABOUT A BOOK! :O *faints* It's awkward and not well-edited but... I've been really wanting to film a video recently and, since I had just finished reading Allegiant by Veronica Roth, it seemed like the perfect opportunity! If I get a good response then I'll try and do some more - though it'll mainly be book hauls, tags and things like that! :)

SINCE THIS IS A DISCUSSION, SPOILERS ARE INCLUDED! So please do NOT watch if you haven't read the Divergent trilogy (Allegiant included)! Also, it's been uploaded through google videos so if you're having any problems with it, just let me know! Okay, here goes...


Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo

PS: I would advise that those who haven't read the book yet, maybe steer clear of the comment section in case others want to discuss some of the things that happen in the book too! :P


1 comment :

  1. I totally agree with your discussion! It was very slow paced and I didn't like the POV change between her and Tobias because I couldn't differentiate between them. Tris sometimes annoyed me in this book but she has grown so much as a character from the first novel.
    My review is here:
    http://www.mycrazybookishworld.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/review-allegiant-by-veronica-roth.html

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!