SOCIAL MEDIA

So Long

Thursday 28 July 2011
Yes, yes, I'm leaving for a little island tomorrow for a week! Sorry to all of my amazing followers but I might have to desert you for the seven days :( I'm not sure if where I'm going has internet or even if I'm taking my laptop with me, but if I don't then there's possibly not going to be anymore posts until next Friday. I'm going to miss commenting on all my favourite blogs but I will try and catch up on all the posts/book reviews I miss!

Happy Reading,
Rachel xx :)


3 comments :

  1. Have a nice holiday! I am going to miss your amazing posts for a whole week but HAVE FUN!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!We will miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm BAAACK!!! :D Thanks for missing me ;L

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!