SOCIAL MEDIA

Guest Post by Book Blogger Zoe

Tuesday 12 July 2011
There are many different genres and for me, the perfect book has a splash of everything! In this post I will talk to you about my favourites in each genre.
Genres are important in books because not each one suits everyone. If every book in the world consisted of fantasy it might get slightly boring after a while. If a certain book contains all different ranges, then it will probably be more interesting. However, this isn't always the case. I also enjoy books with one specific genre running all the way through. Below are a few genres and my favourite books in them:

Action: When I Was Joe by Keren David
Humour: Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Fantasy: Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
Romance: The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Adventure: Harry Potter series
Chick Lit: Swapped By A Kiss by Luisa Plaja
Mystery: Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie
Historical: Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian
Non-Fiction: Anne Frank's Diary

I recommend you read all of these, or just read the ones suited to your interests. Finally, I would like to say thank you to Rachel for having me today for the guest post. I love her blog, and I think everyone should read it! Booktastic Reviews is one of my favourite blogs, and always will be.

Thanks Zoe. You're too sweet! I have read Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling, Swapped by a Kiss by Luisa Plaja and Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian and I recommend all of them too! If you would like to visit Zoe's amazing blog, click HERE.


3 comments :

  1. Thanks again, Rachel! You made my post sound like it was actually good! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few there I have to read, but I've read and loved Inkheart, Harry Potter, Girl Missing and Anne Frank's Diary. Great guest post!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!