SOCIAL MEDIA

I NEED YOUR HELP: Uni Prep?

Sunday 19 July 2015
So I'm off to uni this year (September) to do English Literature and I was just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of books that would prepare me for the kinds of books I'll be reading for the course? Just cause I'd like to feel even just a little bit pre-prepared if you know what I'm saying. If anyone has even any kind of advice for me about the type of course I should be expecting or even just about how to survive uni in general, it'd be much appreciated as well. ^.^

I HOPE TO BE BACK TO BLOGGING PROPERLY SOON. STICK WITH ME.

Love you all.

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo


2 comments :

  1. I CAN'T HELP YOU WITHT THAT BECAUSE IT DEPENDS ON THE UNI COURSE? If you go on the university you're going to and go on modules and there should be a reading list somewhere - maybe start reading the books you'd actually be expected to read next year?
    And I'm in a picle because I've decided I don't want to do english lit at uni so now I'm abck to square zero and i have to start applying in october...:'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN'T FIND A READING LIST, GAHHH!
      Maybe you could do something creative and artsy? :D

      Delete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!