SOCIAL MEDIA

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Sunday 6 March 2011
"SOME ANGELS ARE DESTINED TO FALL.

Instant. Intense. Weirdly familiar. . .
The moment Luce looks at Daniel she knows she has never felt like this before. Except she can't shake the feeling she has. . . and with him - a boy she doesn't remember ever setting eyes on.
Will her attempt to find out why enlighten her - or destroy her?"

Author: Lauren Kate
Genre: Romance
Pages: 452
Edition: Corgi, 1 July 2010, Paperback
Recommend Age: 13 +
Source: Bought
Rating: 4/5

After reading great reviews about this book, I just had to have it! I was so glad when I found it in the book fair and just could not wait to start reading it. This is the first book by Lauren Kate I have read and she certainly gave a good first impression. This is a great book! Really unique with well developed characters and an unusual plot.
The main character, Luce has just the right personality to fit perfectly into this novel and she is one of my favourite characters because of her determination and kindness towards her friends. I also felt a little bit sorry for her because Daniel always seemed to block her out and never involve her. Another character I liked was Arriane. She immediately befriended Luce when she moved to Sword & Cross (a school) and made her feel wanted. I also liked her because of her boldness and confidence.
I would also like to mention how much I love this cover. A great cover for a great story. Dark, scary, mysterious...
I really recommend this book because it is really good. I bought the sequel, Torment last night and I started reading it not that long ago and already I am loving it!

Rachel xx :)



5 comments :

  1. Great review! The cover is gorgeous, your right. I love the dress she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your review, I want to read this now! Thank you so much for reviewing this, it looks fab! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I hope you like Torment as much as I did! Now we will both be dying to get Passion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I agree about the cover!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!