- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Post seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 15 other worthy bloggers.
I know this is very similar (well exactly the same really) to the Stylish Blogger Award I received not that long ago so I am going to try to give you 7 other facts about myself and pass on the award to another lot of 15 bloggers that I never gave it to last time.
- I like being unusual and different.
- I like tigers and tapias.
- I was in the newspaper team.
- I like running - I know, sad!
- I usually start writing a story but never finish it.
- I am against any sort of animal cruelty.
- I would like a horse named Milo.
The 15 Bloggers:
- Brittany at Brittany's Fantasy :)
- Aleetha at It's all about books :)
- Leanne at Magic of Reading :)
- Michelle at Michelle's Bookshelf :)
- Crazy Bookworm at The Crazy Bookworm :)
- Story Siren at The Story Siren :)
- Lucy at Nice Reads by Lucy :)
- Kate at Literary Explorations :)
- Megan at The Book Addicted Girl :)
- Amber at Books of Amber :)
- Britney and Farrah at I. Eat. Words. :)
- Emma at The Thirteenth Chime :)
- Falcata Times and LadyEleanor at Falcata Times :)
- Sybil at Writer's Lounge :)
- Angela at My Game, My Rules :)
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should Be Reading.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter: "Instead, we stood there until we heard the screen door behind us screech and slam. A minute later a helicopter appeared on the horizon and dipped, its whirling blades sending ripples across the quiet lake before landing somewhere in the forest."
Rachel xx :)