SOCIAL MEDIA

2013 August Releases!

Wednesday 24 July 2013
Since August is almost upon us (only one week left to go!), I thought it'd be a good time to showcase some of the books that will be hitting the shelves! Most of the books I've come across are sequels/later books in series but there are a few standalones that look really good too. I'm quite excited for a number of these so, without further-a-do, here are some of the releases in question! :)


The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon | 20th August 2013
Relic by Renee Collins | 27th August 2013
The Sound by Sarah Alderson | 1st August 2013


Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas | 27th August 2013
Earth Star (Earth Girl #2) by Janet Edwards | 15th August 2013
A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century #2) by Rachel Harris | 6th August 2013
Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine | 27th August 2013


The Uprising (The Forsaken #2) | 6th August 2013
The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson | 27th August 2013
Infinityglass (Hourglass #3) by Myra McEntire | 6th August 2013
Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan | 29th August 2013


Consume (The Clann #3) by Melissa Darnell | 27th August 2013
Elegy (Watersong #4) by Amanda Hocking | 6th August 2013
Hover (The Taking #2) by Melissa West | 13th August 2013
Winds of Salem (The Beaucamp Family #3) by Melissa de la Cruz | 13th August 2013

A few other honourable mentions include Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril #2) by Heather Brewer, False Sight (False Memory #2) by Dan Krokos and The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark #2) by Shana Abe.
 
So, there we go! I hope you've all found a few to add on to your wishlists! Personally, I am really excited for The Bone Season, Earth Star, The Uprising and Crown of Midnight! What about you? :)
 
Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo



8 comments :

  1. So many great books being released! I can't wait to read Crown of Midnight & The Bone Season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I'm so excited about all of these! :D I have ARC copies of The Bone Season and Crown of Midnight which I can't wait to read. They all have such pretty covers too! August can't come soon enough. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crown of Midnight! EEEEEEE! I love it so much!! I also can't wait for The Bone Season. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a much needed post, as I had no idea so many of these were coming out this month! I've been really excited for Untold for a while now, and I actually didn't even know it had a cover (blogger/fangirl fail...). I've heard great things about Crown of Midnight, so even though I didn't love ToG, I'll be picking it up. Seeing Infinityglass on that list reminds me that I need to pick up the second book soon. And The Bone Season also looks really awesome!

    Lovely post, Rachel, and thanks for sharing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lots of new books to look out for next motnh! I can not WAIT to get my hands on a copy of Crown of Midnight, especially when Throne of Glass was so amazing. I haven't started a lot of the books that are in a series yet, so should really start catching up!

    Thank you so much for sharing this informative post with us, Rachel. By the way, all of the covers are so gorgeous! The people who design them are fantastic :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo excited for Deception cause I loved the first book! I've been hearing about Crown of Midnight and its prequel but haven't gotten to read them yet. Btw, I'm also doing August new releases post (you know, Hot from the Oven xD) But it will be up on August 1st. I LOVE the cover for The Sound btw, the color mix is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Infinity Glass' cover intrigues me... Great post, Rachel! :) Just followed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic list Rachel! I'm looking forward to quite a few of those books, but mostly Infinityglass as I just finished reading Hourglass and reading the 2nd book in the trilogy.

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!