SOCIAL MEDIA

Feature and Follow #7

Friday 10 August 2012
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. Every week there are two featured blogs and a fun question to answer, so head on over to join in!

Qu: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?

This will probably sound pretty cheesy, but I wouldn't want to do anything different really... I wouldn't even want to start my blog again! When I think of everything I've put into this blog - all the hard work! - I don't see how I could put that to waste. I'm really happy about where my blog is right now and can only hope it gets better and better!

What about you?

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo

PS: If you follow, thanks a billion! If you leave your link I promise to stop by and return the favour! :D
PPS: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote for Will in the YA Crush Tourney FINAL! I'll love you forever if you do!



10 comments :

  1. I totally agree with your answer! Thanks for sharing.

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wouldn't want to do anything over again either! I finally found a blogger template I love and that's what I want to keep! I have no tech skills whatsoever and I have been know to shout obscenities at my laptop/internet when it doesn't want to work. ;)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thats good!
    Im glad you dont want to change anything!
    NO regrets! :)

    Old follower-
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I have put so much into this blog. Once Blogger went a bit faulty and my blog was deleted, and I was freaking out BIG TIME. (seriously, you didn't want to be the same building as me when that happened...) But luckily my Dad fixed it as he is a computer-whiz. xD But I'd probably start it off as a YA blog and I wouldn't have all the awful, cringy posts I did at first. Lol :) Thanks for posting! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F & F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's for sure - I don't know if I'd want to start ALL over.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started my blog so I guess it would be easy to change things if I wanted to(:

    New follower!(:
    http://simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog design! It's amazing how much difference some picture headings can make in a blog looking clean and pretty. New follower!

    C.J.
    http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-mandee-compelled-by-words.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That totally makes sense! I really wouldn't want to start over either!
    Your blog is great :)

    New follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your confidence :) It's wonderful that you wouldn't do anything differently!

    As for me, I think I'd probably learn a bit more about blogger and HTML coding before starting. Love blogging but the actual blogging part wasn't easy to learn!

    Have a lovely week :)
    The Brunette Librarian's FF & a special giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!