SOCIAL MEDIA

Debating Fridays #1

Friday 15 October 2010
While you're waiting for me to post my first review I thought I'd throw in a little weekly fun activity. Basically each Friday - I shall inform you if I can't one Friday - I will put two topics out and you can debate which one you think is best. The first debate is...

GENRES: ADVENTURE or ROMANCE?

Now all you need to do is comment with your own opinion! :D

Rachel :)

PS: I will put the two genres into my sidebar (Adventure and Romance) and when you comment with your chosen genre I shall put your name underneath your favourite genre. Make sense? lol - I will reveal which genre won next Friday (before I tell you the second debate). Can't wait to hear your opinion! :D


Post a Comment

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!