- Do monthly wrap ups.
- Attempt to read 50 books (but, seriously, no pressure).
- Try to complete the 2015 Pop Sugar Reading Challenge (again, Rachel, no pressure).
- Try and read books from a variety of genres. Try some historical fiction. Maybe even a contemporary or two.
- Pick up a few graphic novels.
- Read what you want when you want and DNF a freaking book if it's not for you - admit when it's just not working out.
- Try and do some more blogger collabs.
- Some more author interviews too?
- Get a library card for the local library and start using it.
- Maybe even borrow some books from the school library considering this is your last freaking year.
What about you? What's on your blogging and reading to-do list?