SOCIAL MEDIA

In My Mailbox #10

Sunday 25 March 2012
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren where readers can share what books they received throughout the past week.


I only got the one book this week and that is Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins. Another shout out again to Beth for generously giving me this! I managed to devour it in a few hours and absolutely loved it! My review can be found here.
Link your own IMM in the comments and I'll try to stop by as soon as I can! =]

Happy Reading,
Rachel xoxo


2 comments :

  1. Great Mailbox this week. I really like this cover a lot better than the US version that I have.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to read this [And great review of it, btw]!

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!