SOCIAL MEDIA

Winners!

Sunday 5 June 2011
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED!!!

Yes, the time has come for me to announce the winners! Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered, I was so happy to see a good amount of entries I had never expected for my first competiton! Without further-a-do I give you the three winners...

Lock & Key by Sarah Dessen - Zoe C :o)
The Raspberry Rules by Karen McCombie - Lucy C :o)
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin - Stephanie B :o)


Congrats to all that have won, an email is on its way to you! You have 48 hours to reply or you forfeit the prize to another participant.


I might just do another giveaway sometime, so to all of you that didn't win this time, it might be you next! Congrats again to all the winners, I hope you enjoy your prizes!



Rachel xx :)


2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much, Rachel! :c) Congratulations to Lucy and Angela too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you! :D I have replied! xD
    Congrats to the others! :0)

    ReplyDelete

YOU ARE BEYOND AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your thoughts/opinions/feels! I'll be replying to your comment (hopefully) very shortly!